Brimstone is used for destroying an enemy’s hold on you and breaking curses and hexes.
- 4 small squares of paper
- 4 fire safe dishes
- Matches or lighter
Brimstone Ritual: (Old New Orleans Voodoo Ritual)
- Cut 4 small squares of paper
- Place a paper square on each of the fire safe dishes
- Place a small amount of sulfur on each of the 4 paper squares
- Place the fire safe dishes containing the paper squares and sulfur at the for corners of a room in your home
- At Midnight, open the windows in your home regardless of the weather outside
- Light the sulfur on fire in one of the corners and say: Grand Bois
- Light the sulfur on fire in second of the corners and say: Carrafour
- Light the sulfur on fire in third of the corners and say: Baron Cemetiere
- Light the sulfur on fire in forth of the corners and say: Damballah
- Stand in the middle of the room and say: In your all powerful names which I have invoked with this offering, I command evil demons and hexes to flee this house and never to return. So Mote It Be
WARNING: do not use sulfur if you have asthma or any breathing problems!
Only burn in a fire safe dish and never leave it unattended!