To place a curse upon one who has wronged you, burn Anna Rivas Crossing Incense Powder. For added power burn a black candle with the foes name written on parchment paper and place beneath the base of the candle.
How to Use:
- Cauldron Spell
- Place some of the self lighting incense into a metal vessel … like a cauldron
- Squeeze the incense into a cone shape
- Light the tip of the incense and let it burn while you cast your spell.
- Written Spell
- Write want you want on a small square of paper
- Place the self lighting incense on the paper
- Fold the paper a few times to secure the incense and burn the paper in a cauldron (of the proper size) or in a fireplace, or outside fire pit.
1.75 oz in a plastic jar.
Never leave burning incense unattended!
There are no reviews yet.