You are purchasing a customized magick candle, containing hand carved symbols, magickal herbs, a Sacred Offering, and Ritually Consecrated by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a glittery tourist candle!
- Opening the Door for New Opportunities – Do you need changes in your life? Do you need opportunities to materialize in your life? If so, then the HELP candle is for you!
- Overcoming Obstacles – Are you experiencing problems in your life? Are there obstacles in your life that are preventing you from being happy? Do you feel overwhelmed and need a helping hand? If so, then the HELP candle is for you!
- Letting Go of the Past – Do you have a hard time letting go of things that happened in the past? Do you need a fresh start in life? If so, then the HELP candle is for you!
CUSTOMIZE Your Candle: If you want your name, or another person’s name, carved in the candle, please include a note in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
What’s Included in this purchase:
- One Black 7 Day Candle in a glass jar. Black is the sacred color of Papa Lebga and is used in asking for his help.
- The following symbols are hand carved into your candle:
- The word Help
- The Veve of Papa Legba – the Guardian of the Crossroads – he opens the doors to endless possibilities, for those who know how to call upon him.
- Sacred Offering – Your candle will be ritually consecrated with Rum & Hard Candy. A small amount of rum and hard candy will be set on fire and poured into the bottom of the candle during the consecration ritual. It is our Sacred Offering to Papa Legba. Your candle is placed in the glass holder while the rum is still on fire.
- Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
Allow 1-2 weeks to receive your candle. Your candle will be hand carved and ritually consecrated specifically, for YOU, at the time of your order.
How To Use:
- Write, 24 times, on a piece of paper what you want – be very specific! Write the same thing 24 times.
- Place the glass jar candle on top of the piece of paper.
- Light the candle and say: “I call upon you, Papa Legba, Guardian of the Crossroads, to open the door for me during my time of need. I call upon you to _____________”(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with “So Mote It Be”
- Light the candle for 24 consecutive nights in total. Each night it should burn for at least one hour. Not less than one hour. You can burn it longer if want – just not less than one hour.
- After 24 days, you can put the candle away. This candle can be re-used for other rituals. BUT, during an active ritual, it can only be used for one purpose…that which you want most.
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.