Marie Laveau was a free woman of color who secretly practiced Voodoo in New Orleans. She later rose to prominence when judges, politicians, and the wealthy social class learned of her powerful magick and went to her for spells to manifest their desires. The stories of her powerful magick grew and lead to her becoming known as the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans.
More than 200,000 people a year visit the tomb of Marie Laveau and perform a ritual … seeking her help to manifest their desires.
The Witches of New Moon Cottage, New Orleans Hereditary Witches, are offering you the opportunity to petition the spirit of Marie Laveau to help you manifest your desires using this sacred candle.
- Write your desire on the space provided below the image of her tomb
- Place three Xs on her tomb in the space we provided
- Knock three times on the front of the tomb
- Light the candle
- Spin around three times, slowly and carefully. Be careful not to knock over the burning candle.
- The petitioner is asked to give a gift to the spirit of Marie Laveau. We will do this for you by rubbing sacred oils on top of the candle before we ship it to you. However, if you feel like provided a gift of your own, you can place 3 coins in front of the candle, some perfume, candy, a cigarette, or cigar.
- Every time that you relight the candle, state your desire, knock three times of the candle, light it, and spin around three times.
- Burn the candle all the way down
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Burn candle on a safe surface.
White 7 Day Candle
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.