You are purchasing a customized magick candle, containing hand carved symbols, and Ritually Consecrated by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a glittery tourist candle!
- Money – Do you have trouble paying bills? Do you need some extra money? Do you need a pay raise at work? ?If so, the MONEY candle is for you!
CUSTOMIZE Your Candle: If you want your name, or another person’s name, carved in the candle, please include a note in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
What’s Included in this purchase:
- One Green 7 Day Candle in a glass jar
- The following symbols are hand carved into your candle:
- The word “Money”
- The Veve of Ogun – Ogun is highly skilled and intelligent. He is the Orisha of ambition, success and work. He clears the path for us to be successful and to achieve the wealth that we desire.
- Sacred Offering – Your candle will be ritually consecrated with Rum. ?A small amount of rum will be set on fire and poured into the bottom of the candle during the consecration ritual. It is our sacred offering to Ogun. Your candle is placed in the glass holder while the rum is still on fire.
- Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
Allow several days to receive your candle. Your candle will be hand carved, and ritually consecrated, specifically for YOU at the time of your order.
How To Use:
- Write, 10 times, on a piece of paper what you want – be very specific! Write the same thing 10 times.
- Place the glass jar candle on top of the piece of paper.?
- Light the candle and say: “I call upon you, Ogun, the Orisha of ambition, work and wealth. ?I call upon you to _____________”(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with “So Mote It Be”
- Light the candle for 10 consecutive nights in total. Each night it should burn for at least one hour. Not less than one hour. You can burn it longer if want – just not less than one hour.?
- After 10 days, you can put the candle away.? This candle can be re-used for other rituals.? BUT, during an active ritual, it can only be used for one purpose…that which you want most.
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.
Never leave a burning candle unattended!