You are purchasing a customized magick candle, containing hand carved symbols, and Ritually Consecrated, by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a glittery tourist candle!
- Protection from an Enemy. Is someone out to get you? Is someone trying to sabotage your life or your job? If so, it’s time to put some magick to work and protect yourself!
- Right A Wrong – if someone has done something to you, unfairly, that has caused you grief, it’s time to correct the situation and put things back on track…it’s time to Right A Wrong!
CUSTOMIZE Your Candle: If you want your name, or another person’s name, carved in the candle, please include a note in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
What’s Included in this purchase:
- One Red 7 Day Candle in a glass jar.?Red is the sacred color of Chango and is used in asking for his help.
- The following symbols are hand carved into your candle:
- The word “Justice”
- The Veve of Chango – one of the fiercest Orisha who offers protection for those who know how to call upon him. He dispenses justice on behalf of those who have been wronged!
- Sacred Offering – Your candle will be ritually consecrated with white wine. ?A small amount of wine will be set on fire and poured into the bottom of the candle during the consecration ritual. It is our sacred offering to Chango. Your candle is placed in the glass holder while the wine is still on fire.
- Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
Allow several days to receive your candle. Your candle will be hand carved, and ritually consecrated, specifically for YOU at the time of your order.
How To Use:
- Write, 6 times, on a piece of paper what you want – be very specific! Write the same thing 6 times.
- Place the glass jar candle on top of the piece of paper.?
- Light the candle and say: “I call upon you, Chango, protector of those oppressed. ?I call upon you to _____________”(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with “So Mote It Be”
- Light the candle for 6 consecutive nights in total. Each night it should burn for at least one hour. No less than one hour. You can burn it longer if want – just no less than one hour.?
- After 6 days, you can put the candle away.? This candle can be re-used for other rituals.? BUT, during an active ritual, it can only be used for one purpose…that which you want most.
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.
Never leave a burning candle unattended!