You are purchasing a customized magick candle, containing hand carved symbols, magickal herbs, a Sacred Offering, and Ritually Consecrated by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a glittery tourist candle!
- Spirit Guide Communication – Do you need guidance or a sign from a deceased loved one? Do you need help from a Spirit Guide? If so, the Ritually Consecrated SPIRIT candle is right for you!
- Remove an Unwanted Spirit from your Home or Work – If weird things are happening in your home or you sense an unwanted presence around you, the Ritually Consecrated SPIRIT candle is right for you!
CUSTOMIZE Your Candle: If you want your name, or another person’s name, carved in the candle, please include a note in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
What’s Included in this purchase:
- One Brown 7 Day Candle in a glass jar. Brown is the sacred color of Oya and is used in asking for her help.
- The following symbols are hand carved into your candle:
- The word “Spirit”
- The Veve of Oya. Oya is the Keeper of the Gates to Cemeteries. She is a fierce and powerful female warrior who wields lightening and a machete as she rides the wind into battle! She can either help you communicate with spirits or remove unwanted spirits!
- Sacred Offering – Your candle will be ritually consecrated with red wine. It is our sacred offering to Oya. Your candle is placed in the glass holder while the wine is still on fire.
- Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
Allow 1-2 weeks to receive your candle. Your candle will be hand carved, and ritually consecrated, specifically for YOU at the time of your order.
How To Use:
- Write, 9 times, on a piece of paper what you want – be very specific! Write the same thing 9 times.
- Place the glass jar candle on top of the piece of paper.
- Light the candle and say: “I call upon you, Oya, Keeper of the Cemetery Gates. I call upon you to _____________”(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with “So Mote It Be”
- Light the candle for 9 consecutive nights in total. Each night it should burn for at least one hour. No less than one hour. You can burn it longer if want – just no less than one hour.
- After 9 days, you can put the candle away. This candle can be re-used for other rituals. BUT, during an active ritual, it can only be used for one purpose…that which you want most.
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.
Never leave a burning candle unattended!