You are purchasing a New Moon Cottage customized spell candle made specifically for you!
Each candle contains hand carved symbols, magickal herbs, a Sacred Offering, and is Ritually Consecrated by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a glittery tourist candle!
- Spirit Guide Communication – Do you need guidance or a sign from a deceased loved one? Do you need help from a Spirit Guide? If so, the Ritually Consecrated SPIRIT candle is right for you!
- Remove an Unwanted Spirit from your Home or Work – If weird things are happening in your home or you sense an unwanted presence around you, the Ritually Consecrated SPIRIT candle is right for you!
CUSTOMIZE Your Candle: If you want your name, or another person’s name, carved in the candle, please include a note in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
What’s Included in this purchase:
- One Brown 7 Day Candle in a glass jar. Brown is the sacred color of Oya and is used in asking for her help. NOTE: Due to the lack of availability of brown candles we are now using WHITE candles.
- The following symbols are hand carved into your candle:
- The word “Spirit”
- The Veve of Oya. Oya is the Keeper of the Gates to Cemeteries. She is a fierce and powerful female warrior who wields lightening and a machete as she rides the wind into battle! She can either help you communicate with spirits or remove unwanted spirits!
- Sacred Offering – Your candle will be ritually consecrated with red wine, sacred herbs, and ancient anointing oils. It is our sacred offering to Oya.
- Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
Allow 1-2 weeks to receive your candle. Your candle will be hand carved, and ritually consecrated, specifically for YOU at the time of your order.
How To Use:
- Write, 9 times, on a piece of paper what you want – be very specific! Write the same thing 9 times.
- Place the glass jar candle on top of the piece of paper.
- Light the candle and say: “I call upon you, Oya, Keeper of the Cemetery Gates. I call upon you to _____________”(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with “So Mote It Be”
- Light the candle for 9 consecutive nights in total. Each night it should burn for at least one hour. No less than one hour. You can burn it longer if want – just no less than one hour.
- After 9 days, you can put the candle away. This candle can be re-used for other rituals. BUT, during an active ritual, it can only be used for one purpose…that which you want most.
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.
Never leave a burning candle unattended!