You are purchasing a customized magick candle, containing hand carved symbols, magickal herbs, a Sacred Offering, and Ritually Consecrated by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a glittery tourist candle!
- Victory Over An Enemy – Has it come down to you or someone else…and they need to go away? If so, the VICTORY candle is for you!
- Success at Work – Do you need to find a new job? Do you want a promotion at work? Are you starting a new business? If so, the VICTORY candle is for you!
- Success with a Project – Are you working on a special project that needs to be successful?
CUSTOMIZE Your Candle: If you want your name, or another person’s name, carved in the candle, please include a note in the “Order Notes” box during checkout.
What’s Included in this purchase:
- One Black 7 Day Candle in a glass jar. Black is the sacred color of Ogun.
- The following symbols are hand carved into your candle:
- The word “Victory”
- The Veve of Ogun – Ogun is a powerful and fierce warrior who defends those who know how to call upon him! He is the Orisha who clears the path of obstacles and solves problems!
- Sacred Offering – Your candle will be ritually consecrated with Rum. It is our sacred offering to Ogun.
- Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
Allow 1-2 weeks to receive your candle. Your candle will be hand carved, and ritually consecrated, specifically for YOU at the time of your order.
How To Use:
- Write, 10 times, on a piece of paper what you want – be very specific! Write the same thing 10 times.
- Place the glass jar candle on top of the piece of paper.
- Light the candle and say: “I call upon you, Ogun, the Orisha of ambition, work and wealth. I call upon you to _____________”(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with “So Mote It Be”
- Light the candle for 10 consecutive nights in total. Each night it should burn for at least one hour. Not less than one hour. You can burn it longer if want – just not less than one hour.
- After 10 days, you can put the candle away. This candle can be re-used for other rituals. BUT, during an active ritual, it can only be used for one purpose…that which you want most.
Measures 2 3/8 inches wide x 8 inches tall and burns for approximately 120 hours.
Made of 100% Paraffin Wax with a clean burning cotton wick (no lead).
Color pigment may vary from photo.
Never leave a burning candle unattended!