You are purchasing a customized Gris Gris bag made specifically for you!
Each Gris Gris bag contains a secret blend of Magickal Herbs, a Crystal/Stone, a Sacred Offering, a Sacred Symbol, and your Name (inscribed on a piece of paper).
Your customized Gris Gris bag will be Ritually Consecrated, and dedicated for your use only, by the Witches of New Moon Cottage … following a multi-generation New Orleans family tradition. ?Sorry, we do not provide the specifics of the consecration ritual – it’s a secret family ritual that’s been handed down from one generation to the next.
This is the real deal – you are not buying a tourist shop Mojo bag!
- Victory Over An Enemy ? Has it come down to you or someone else?and they need to go away? If so, the VICTORY Gris Gris bag is for you!
- Success at Work ? Do you need to find a new job? Do you want a promotion at work? Are you starting a new business? If so, the VICTORY Gris Gris bag is for you!
- Success with a Project ? Are you working on a special project that needs to be successful??If so, the VICTORY Gris Gris bag is for you!
CUSTOMIZE Your Gris Gris Bag: In the ORDER NOTES section on the checkout page, provide us with your name or the name of the person who will be using this Gris Gris bag.
Allow a few days to receive your Gris Gris bag. Your Gris Gris bag will be made, consecrated, and dedicated to you, at the time of your order. Our Gris Gris bags ARE NOT pre-made and sitting on a shelf.
How To Use:
- Hold the Gris Gris bag in your hand and?say: ?I call upon you, Ogun, the Orisha of Ambition, Work and Wealth. ?I call upon you to _____________?(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with ?So Mote It Be?
- Repeat your request, once a day, for a total of 10 days. ?I call upon you, Ogun, the Orisha of ambition, work and wealth. ?I call upon you to _____________?(state very specifically what you want). End your sentence with ?So Mote It Be?
- Carry the Gris Gris bag with you when you need Ogun’s help.
- DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO HOLD YOUR GRIS GRIS BAG. Once it’s consecrated by the Witches of New Moon Cottage, YOU should be the ONLY one to touch it!!
Ogun is a powerful and fierce warrior who defends those who know how to call upon him! He is the Orisha who clears the path of obstacles and solves problems!